What should you do to prevent and respond to Ebola?
- Maintain and improve good hygiene practices, such as frequent handwashing with soap.
- Increase your awareness and knowledge on signs and symptoms of Ebola.
- Isolate yourself if you feel or show signs and symptoms of Ebola.
- Inform your community health workers or other authorities if you notice a person showing signs and symptoms of Ebola.
- Do not touch a person with a fever and who is suspected of having Ebola.
- Avoid unnecessary journeys to areas with outbreaks of Ebola.
- Do not touch the body of someone who has died from Ebola or of a person you suspect died from Ebola.
- Avoid touching dead animals, especially wild animals.
© The Internet of Good Things