Why do I need to create passwords for some of the websites I want to use?
- Passwords help to protect your private information and your email or social media accounts.
- You should NOT share your passwords with anyone.
- A strong and secure password should have letters, numbers and symbols.
- Bad passwords are things like your name, your date of birth, or “12345”. This is because it is easy for someone to guess these and to hack into an account.
- Don’t use the same password for all your accounts.
- Change your passwords every few months.
Next Internet tip: